Jennifer began her surety career as Receptionist for Guignard Company in 1997. Motivated and dedicated, Jennifer quickly moved through several positions at the company including Account Assistant, Account Executive, and Commercial Surety Manager. With over two decades of experience in surety bonding, Jennifer currently focuses on mid-size contract accounts and commercial surety. She enjoys everything from financial analysis to the challenges of the unique commercial surety world. Jennifer enjoys providing unparalleled customer service and developing long term relationships with company underwriters, attorneys, and leaders in the community.
Jennifer Enjoys reading a good book, traveling with her husband, and being at the beach.
- Mercer University, BA
- Stetson University, MBA
- William J. Angell Surety School, Levels I, II
Licenses and Designations:
- Associate in Fidelity and Surety Bonding (AFSB)
- National Association of Surety Bond Producers
- State of Florida 220 License
- Florida Surety Association
- National Association of Surety Bond and Producers