Paul Ciambriello joined Guignard Company in 1999, and brings over 35 years of experience as a surety bond underwriter and surety agent. He began his surety career in 1985 with Seaboard Surety and then moved to Reliance Surety, two of the largest surety bond writers in the country at that time and all part of the Travelers family of companies today. Over his career he has held underwriting and management positions in New York, Indiana and Florida, and has handled bonds for closely held and publicly traded companies in the Construction, Energy, Technology, Advertising and Waste Hauling industries, among others. Paul’s extensive experience providing bonding services on a state, national and international level make him a trusted and valued partner to both his clients and surety partners.
Paul serves as an active member of a variety of industry committees and boards, performing lectures to educate the public and lobbying elected officials on construction and bonding. Outside of his professional life, Paul’s proudest accomplishments are his two daughters and grandchild.
- Butler University, MBA
- St. John’s University, BS Finance
Licenses and Designations:
- Leadership Law Graduate 2013
- Leadership Orlando Graduate 2008
- State of Florida 220 License
- Dr Phillips YMCA Volunteer of the Year, 2011
- Associate Builders and Contractors
- Associate General Contractors
- National Association of Surety Bond Producers
- Rotary District 6980, Past Assistant Governor
- Rotary Club of Maitland, Past President
- Construction Committee of the Metro Orlando YMCA, Member