After working in several different markets and seeking continued growth in a stimulating environment, Vickie realized her passion was in accounting. She enjoys anything with numbers as far back as she can remember. She graduated Summa Cum Laude from Florida Metropolitan University being in the top three of her graduating class. Vickie is currently preparing to sit for the CPA exam.
Vickie joined the Guignard Team in 2017 bringing with her 30 years of accounting experience. Her versatility is a valuable asset, which assists her with financial analysis projects, as well as her daily responsibilities.
Away from the accounting books, Vickie enjoys quiet time with her animals, family, and friends, as well as fishing and roller coasters.
- Phillips Jr. College, Daytona Beach, FL – Associate’s in Accounting
- Orlando College, Orlando, FL – Bachelor’s in Accounting
- Florida Metropolitan University, Orlando, FL – Master’s in Accounting
- US Department of Agriculture (USDA) – Broker License for Sugar Gliders
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)
- Notary Public State of Florida