For over 25 years, Bryce has been committed to the founding principles of Guignard, while also providing a critical eye for innovation and opportunity within the surety industry. A second-generation bonding agent, Bryce’s deep understanding of the surety industry makes him a valuable asset for clients of all sizes, from top ENR 400 contractors and ENR 600 subcontractors to startup general contractors and subcontractors.
In 2008, Bryce was appointed President of Guignard Company, providing leadership and strategic thinking for the 44 year old surety-only agency that has annually bonded in excess of $1.0 Billion in contracts throughout the Southeast and the Caribbean. Bryce values the role he plays in helping his clients succeed. From increasing bonding limits to improving terms and conditions, or by placing a unique bond, Bryce’s extensive experience and clear communication style has made him a trusted partner to both his clients and his surety partners. Bryce is dedicated to his clients by creating solutions, providing superior service, and assisting in risk management.
- NASBP Surety School Levels I, II, and III
- Rollins College B.A. Organizational Communication
Licenses and Designations:
- Leadership Orlando Class 37
- State of Florida 220 License
- Associated Builders and Contractors
- Florida Association of Insurance Agents, Former Board Member
- National Association of Surety Bond Producers
- National Utility Contractors Association