Vickie joined Guignard Company in 2017 bringing with her 30 years of accounting experience.
After working in several different vocations and seeking continued growth in a stimulating environment, Vickie realized her passion was in accounting. She has always enjoyed workingwith numbers as far back as she can remember. Vickie graduated Summa Cum Laude from Florida Metropolitan University in the top three of her graduating class.
Her versatility is a valuable asset, which assists her with financial analysis projects, as well as her daily responsibilities. Vickie is currently preparing to sit for the CPA exam.
Away from the accounting books, Vickie enjoys quiet time with her animals, family, and friends, as well as fishing, roller coasters, and virtual reality games.
- Phillips Jr. College, Daytona Beach, FL – Associate’s in Accounting
- Orlando College, Orlando, FL – Bachelor’s in Accounting
- Florida Metropolitan University, Orlando, FL – Master’s in Accounting
- Pursuing CPA License
Licenses and Designations:
- US Department of Agriculture (USDA) – Broker License for Sugar Gliders
- American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)
- Notary Public State of Florida