David joined Guignard Company in 2022, after retiring with over twenty-eight years as a surety/insurance agent specializing in contract surety bonds for general or trade contractors in Georgia and North Florida.
Committed to offering Uncommon Bond service to clients throughout Georgia and North Florida, David and his daughter, Carson Cain Costello, operate the Atlanta Branch of Guignard.
Time spent as a Senior Commander in the Florida Army National Guard, and as a construction and mortgage lender for various financial institutions give David a strong background in financial analysis and a sense of self-discipline; key ingredients in advising contractors and helping them succeed.
David, a native Floridian, is married with three grown daughters and eight grandchildren and lives in Buford, Georgia.
- Florida State University, B.S.
- University of North Florida, MA
- Troy University, MA
Licenses and Designations:
- Georgia Resident Agent – Property & Casualty
- Florida Non-Resident Agent – Property & Casualty
- Construction Risk Insurance Specialist (CRIS)
- Florida & Georgia Real Estate License
- Associated Builders and Contractors